Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year

Yes, I like many others are promising to keep my blog updated. Hopefully, I will update weekly, more if I feel I have something really special to share. For now, a quick update on life (mine of course) will have to suffice.

There are so many things to tell, I will just say that GOD is GOOD. Just when I think things are settling down, something else comes up. But I have learned I make a bigger deal out of things than is necessary most of the time. I am constantly reminding myself that HE is in control. I am reading a book titled " I Second That Emotion " (highly recommend). In the book the author talks about letting your emotions take control of you. Sometimes mine do! Can you imagine that.? If you know me, you know I can get a little distraught. I am praying for God to help me get them under control by letting him get control of me. As I learn to rest in Him, I think my tangled up, super- sized, tightly wadded emotions will begin to unwind, straighten out and relax.

I hope everyone reading this has a wonderful 2009, filled with love, service to others, time for yourself, and lots of God's Blessings.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Mom I hope it will be a better year for all of us!