Thursday, May 24, 2007

Repeat Blues

What now?

What a disappointment I suffered when I came home this evening. I have nothing to watch on TV. Grey's is now in repeats. Then I got to thinking, I no longer have Dancing with the Stars to look forward to, or American Idol. What am I going to do with all this time? I know, it is sad that they were the highlights of my days, but seriously they took care of Monday through Thursday.

I guess I will have to find something else to do now with my time. Maybe clean something? NO! Take up a hobby? NO, I taken up lots of hobbies, they just never last more than a few days. Exercise? You have got to be kidding, I am not that desperate.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

READ! Thats what you're always telling me to do. Or start writing more. Or start up on one of the summer shows that will start soon. Sure, they're not as good but its something!