Saturday, May 19, 2007

Miscellaneous news

I am going to be a Grandmother again. George and Cassie are expecting a baby around Janaury 4th. I am very happy for them and look forward to holding George's baby. As every one knows being a grandma is not new to me, but the excitement of George's child is new, and I can not be happier. I plan on being there for the big event. Please pray for George, Cassie and the baby's health, and big sister Jasmine as well.

Samson is doing well. Last weigh in was 65 lbs, but that was a month ago, so I hesitate to speculate now, probably over 70 lbs. I wish someone woud tell him, he thinks he is lap dog, and my queen bed is too small for the three of us. Daisy is having a harder time getting around and is a little grouchy. Sophie is now braving the upstairs, but rest assured, she stays on the tallest furniture possible to stay away from the dogs.

Maddie gets her cast off in two weeks, and guess what the first thing she wants to do is? SWIM!

Spring in the mountains. Well, I am not sure about that. It is pretty and green, but it is cool. I think it was in the upper 30's last night with frost warnings.

No comments: