Thursday, May 31, 2007

NEW News...

I have accepted a positon with a brand new bank. I mean this has never been a bank before. I am very excited and a little nervous. I will miss my co-workers at UCB, but am looking forward to doing something new. Pray for me.

Mommy is coming. Mike is bringing Mom up to stay for a week. I just came up from making her bed and cleaning her room. Actually she has to share the room with Sophie. Pray for Sophie.

We are having a special worship servie on Sunday... All music. Pray for John.

George is not feeling well at all. Pray for him.

Jackie has been having a battle with her cell phone for days now and it is getting to her. Pray for her.

I guess that about covers it.

Love to all.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh Lord, please be with Sophie during this trying time.

And Lord, if the cell phone is all that is wrong in my life right now, then thank you.

Suzi O said...

Hi Dana! I went swimming with Peggy, Gavin and your mom yesterday. We had fun. It's plenty hot down here - miss those mountains! Hope your new job is going well - I'll call you later this week.
Love,
Suzi